RaceART Competition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RaceART Competition

Home of RaceART Competition, an online racing team competing on Forza Motorsport

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
exp1osive sam
Admin
exp1osive sam

Biography Empty
PostSubject: Biography   Biography EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:01 am

I started racing on Forza motorsport in 2009 with Forza 3, but at this early stage I was completely unaware that organisations like TORA were around to help give racers a more pleasureable and competitive online racing experience. I spent most of my time racing on the career mode, only very occasionally braving the multiplayer lobbies for an online race.

As Forza Motorsport 4 was released, I quickly got myself the new game and continued racing offline, despite the frustration of the AI being very easy to beat. This frustration did build up however, and I eventually decided enough was enough, and decided to 'Google' for online race series on Forza Motorsport. To my surprise, I found one. It was Formula Forza, who were running their R1 World Championship. I signed to race for previous sesson champions AVR, and finished my first race in fifth, after qualifying ninth and running most of the race up in second position. At the second race I again qualified ninth, but it became apparent that I was going to miss more races than I could join, so I stepped down as driver to allow the team a chance to find another driver.

Then for me came two season in the GPForza DTM Championship, in which I came close to winning the championship both times. Alongside that was the LLBM series in 2013, first the Le Mans Series which I finished sixth overall in including three podiums, and then the V8 Supercar Championship where I finished fourth. 2013 also brought about my first races on TORA. Both were in the TEC, the 12 Hours of Sebring, and the 12 Hours of Nurburgring. At Sebring, I managed to qualify my team in 11th, as we finished the race 17th. At Nurburgring, I was unable to qualify but had a very strong race to help us finish 12th.

In 2014, I joined Team Hot Wheels in the TEC for the 12 Hours of Sebring. We started the race at the back of the GT field, but managed to carve our way through the field to finish 11th position, making it my best result in an endurance event and in a TORA event. My next drive on TORA wasn't until December, when I picked up my team RaceART and we once again raced on Forza. The event couldn't have started better for us, as we qualified third on the grid. A few unfortunate events in the race meant we fell down the order during the race and finished in 9th, but that still made it the best result on TORA for both me and the team, somit was still a successful weekend of racing.

In 2015, I will be fully focussed on running and driving with RaceART Competition, and I am hoping for good things to come in the years ahead!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Biography
Page 1 of 1